Advertisement

Below Post Ad

IND vs WI 3rd T20 LIVE Streaming: When and in which to watch

IND vs WI 3rd T20 LIVE Stream, When and Where to Watch India vs West Indies Live Telecast Details: With the collection of their bag, Rohit Sharma may have the liberty to test in the 1/3 and very last T20I towards the West Indies in Kolkata on Sunday.


IND vs WI 3rd T20I LIVE: India will be seeking out an easy sweep against West Indies. (File)


Live Stream India vs West Indies match Online: With Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant giving a 10-day spoil, the house crew is ready to sooner or later consist of the talented Shreyas Iyer and Ruturaj Gaikwad in the gambling XI within the 1/3 and very last T20I towards the West Indies in Kolkata on Sunday.


Under Rohit Sharma’s captaincy, India secured their 0.33 successive series win with an eight-run win over the West Indies within the 2nd T20I on Friday. With the T20 World Cup scheduled in less than eight months' time in Australia, Rohit could appearance to try out new options, starting with locating a reserve opener.


In the absence of Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami, India has to this point fielded the tempo duo of Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel.


When is India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I?


India vs West Indies, third T20I, will take area on Sunday, February 20, 2022.


What Time does IND vs WI third T20I begin?


India vs West Indies 3rd T20I will start at 7:00 PM IST, with the toss at 6.30 PM